Controlled Tier (Beta) with Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Data Available in Researcher Workbench
New and richer data are now available in the Researcher Workbench through the beta release of the Controlled Tier dataset. This release is a major milestone in the All of Us Research Program’s goal to build one of the largest, most diverse health databases in history.
The Controlled Tier dataset includes:
- More than 98,500 genomic samples from All of Us participants processed via whole genome sequencing (WGS) and genotyping arrays
- More than 315,000 completed surveys now including previously generalized or suppressed survey responses like self-reported race and ethnicity, education, sex assigned at birth, gender identity, and others
- More than 203,000 electronic health records (EHRs) now including additional ICD codes, event dates, and previously generalized or suppressed demographic information
- Additional All of Us COVID-19 Participant Experience (COPE) survey results from more than 99,000 participants
- All COVID-19 data in EHRs with the exception of data pertaining to vaccines
All of Us has strict privacy and security safeguards in place to protect participants’ information and ensure that data is both accessible and secure. Before accessing the Controlled Tier, researchers must complete an additional Responsible Conduct of Research training and ensure that their institution’s Data Use and Registration Agreement includes Controlled Tier access. Researchers can explore our Institutional Agreements page to check their institution’s access.
If you are interested in joining the All of Us Research Program as a researcher, visit our Register page.
> Learn More About All of Us Data Access Tiers
> Learn About Genomic Data Methods
> Explore Aggregate Data in the Data Browser
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org